We appreciate your interest in participating Ratna Ling! If you are excited about contributing to our two-fold mission of preserving Tibetan Buddhist culture and establishing Dharma in the West while living in an atmosphere conducive to personal growth, please download and return the volunteer application (below).
- Minimum commitment is 6 months with some exceptions on a case by case basis
- We cannot easily accommodate children or pets.
- Couples in ongoing, well established relationships may apply, but must submit separate applications.
We ask that applicants come with:
- Sincere interest in our mission
- Capacity to live harmoniously and respectfully in community
- Willingness to participate fully and follow community guidelines
- Physical, mental, and emotional health and stability with no major ongoing health concerns
- Financial resources to sustain personal needs (medical, transportation, loans, bills) for the full commitment period
Steps to apply:
- Download the Ratna Ling Volunteer Application
- Return completed application and current resume via email to email@example.com
- We’ll reply within one week of receiving your application.
- You may be interviewed by one or more members of our community
- We check a minimum of 3 references and perform an electronic background check on all incoming volunteers.
In total the application process can take from 2 to 3 weeks.
Still Have Questions?
If you’re interested in applying but maybe have questions about the program before you begin the application process, our staff is available to answer your questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have and we’ll go from there!